ON VELVET AND PEARLS

13:18

Hey guys!!! Hope you all are doing well?? So over the weekend, I attended the Lewa Lifestyle Official Launch here in Abuja and even though I got there late, I still managed to meet up with the event and above all network with plenty of my blogger babes. It was very well put together and I was also quite impressed by the turn-out, loads of people were there. We, bloggers were all too busy taking photos in the beautiful reception of the hotel, SV Chrome. Let God give us money to lodge in that kind of luxurious looking hotel o!

I was soo glad I was able to steal Kachi's photographer to take me some shots and let's just say I am super happy about how these photos look. I wasn't going to blog this outfit but these photos were just too pretty to post only on social media. My goodness!!!!! No, see for yourself na!! I'm just looking like a hot snack, you know! Hehehehehehe! Anyway, for today's post, I just wanted to show off this gorgeous velvet bodysuit from SheIn. I got a lot of compliments on it at the event and I know I'm not the only one who thinks the combination of velvet and pearls is absolutely genius.
This bodysuit has a very risque neckline so I pinned it a little bit so I don't over expose myself. Lol. I wanted to look a bit casual but chic so I paired it with straight black pants from Primark and my embellished pointies from Dune London. Also added my ankara bag from The 5k Shop for pops of colour. I loved the entire look from head to toe!


A huge thank you to DKInBoss for these gorgeous photos! I am so in love. Anywhere I see you again, you are definitely taking me more photos. What do you think of this outfit??? Shop my look down below!

SHOP MY LOOK
Bodysuit- SheIn. Get here. Also in two other colours,
Pants- Primark. Similar here
Shoes: Dune London
Bag: The 5k Shop

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!