YELLOW VS PURPLE

13:57



Hi guys. Another makeup post has been long overdue.  I really like the combination of bright yellow eyes and purple lips.Very playful. This is the first look I created with the MAC Heroine lipstick. Been wanting to purchase it for a while and I'm glad I did. No regrets.

The eyes were mostly achieved using the yellow shades from the House of Tara Margaret Ekpo eyeshadow palette and the Absolute Eighteen Colour Paparazzi palette. My outer-V was the black shade also from the Absolute palette and transition/lower lash line colour was the brown shade from the Sleek Storm palette. Gold Tear duct colour is also from the Sleek Storm palette.

My advice for today: Don't be afraid to play with colours. Come out of your comfort zone and explore. Remember you can get any of these products on BeautyBoon or BeautyKink . See more photos and products used below:














L-R House of Tara Eyeshadow Palette in Margaret Ekpo, Absolute Eighteen Colour Palette in Paparazzi

L-R Tara lip pencil in Takuere, MAC Lipstick in Heroine.


Brows
Random brown pencil (I'm not a fan of all those brow fillers and gels. A pencil does the job for me. I like my brows as natural as possible. )

Face
Elf Poreless Face Primer- NGN2,500
FM Second skin Foundation - NGN3,500
17 Stay Time 18-hour Concealer- £6.75 (purchased from Boots)
Jose face powder in 02- NGN2,000
Covergirl pressed powder in Soft Honey 555 (used to contour) - Check here
  Sleek blush in Flamingo- NGN1,500

Eyes
Jordana Eye Primer- NGN800
NYX Jumbo pencil in milk- NGN1,600
  Yellow shade from Tara Eyeshadow palette in Margaret Ekpo- NGN2,800
Yellow and black shades from Absolute Eighteen Colour palette in Paparazzi- NGN2,500
Random eyeliner and kajal
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara- £7.19 (purchased from Boots)
Red Cherry Lashes in #747M

Lips
Tara Lip pencil in Takuere- NGN575 on Jumia.
MAC Lipstick in Heroine-NGN3,800 on Beautyboon.com


Are there any other looks you'll like me to create? Let me know in the comment section below.
Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You know purple is my colour?!!!! This is beautiful ma'am ..... I was wondering do you know if 3 different shades of a particular colour can be used to line the eyes and if yes, please show usssss. Thanks Alma. Great job❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello. Thank you so much for your comment. Do you mean if three different colours can be used to line the lower lash line? Or the entire eyes? I believe so and I'll try my best to do that on another makeup post.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!