CANDY BLOOM

15:26

 

The beautiful thing about fashion is that you can combine random pieces in your wardrobe to create a very new looking outfit. So, today I paired this blush pink top I've owned for a long time with a bright colourful skirt and blush sandals. I needed to tone down the look with a plain top as the skirt is quite busy. Came across the 'cowrie-inspired' necklace recently and the cheapskate in me leapt for joy..Too cute. I love a good bargain.
See photos and details below:

















Top: New Look- Gifted
Skirt: Worthington.(JCPenney) - I like this one here
Shoes: Shoe Republic LA - NGN4,995. Get here on Jumia.
Purse: Atmosphere for Primark - £6.00
Necklace: Random bargain- NGN800. Found the exact thing here on Konga. Way more expensive than mine though.
Wristwatch- Sekonda
Bracelets- Thrifted.
On my lips: MAC Lipstick in Heroine.

My first giveaway is coming soon. Watch this space. 

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!