OLIVE GREEN VS ORANGE

15:27


I'm thoroughly excited about today's post. Since i promised to be bringing more makeup posts, my fingers have been itching to just keep inventing different looks and I combine colours i think would really look good. This is an olive green smokey eye and bright orange lips. I love love love this orange lipstick i purchased sometime ago. I did a very thin eyeliner which looks almost invincible. By the way, I'm extremely proud of my photography skills in this post. For everyone in Nigeria, you can find majority of the products i use on BeautyKink or BeautyBoon.

See more photos and details of products used as usual below:









Face
Natural Collection Foundation in Medium- £1.60 (One of the best foundations I've used for such a giveaway price). Purchased from Boots
17 Stay Time 18-hour Concealer- £6.75 (purchased from Boots)
Jose face powder in 02- NGN2,000
Black Radiance blush in Toasted Almond- NGN1,500

Eyes
Jordana Eye Primer- NGN800
NYX Jumbo pencil in milk- NGN1,600
Olive green and black shades from Sleek Eye Shadow Palette in Original- NGN2,500
Dark brown shade from Clinique makeup palette- (Gift from dad. Yes, my dad. Lol.)
Random eyeliner and kajal
Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara- £7.19 (purchased from Boots)

Lips
Zaron Lip Liner in Red vines- NGN800.
LA Girl Creme Lipstick in Adorable-NGN800. (If you're in Abuja, check Sahad Stores.)

How many of you are gonna try out this look?

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


All personal photographs and pictorials are owned by www.thestylecheapskate.blogspot.com (Water marked or not……Except otherwise stated) and they may NOT be used in any way without prior consent of the author. Legal actions would be taken.

 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I'm a silent visitor here. Seen all your posts and there are really nice, I prefer the make up ones though. I'm definitely trying the olive green color for my eyes...keep up the good work.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thanks for ur support. Will try to bring more makeup posts then and possibly improve on the outfit ones. Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. Nce 1 alma bt dnt u think it ll b dark 4 dark colourd girls??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rita. Naa i don't think so. Dark skinned ladies have smokey eyes on all the time. However, you can blend in more gold shades to brighten up the look.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!