WILD PRINT

16:31



Prints, prints, prints! The leopard print never goes out of style. I've had this blouse for so long that I don't even remember how i acquired it. For this look, 1 paired it with black crop trousers and a black blazer (hardly wore the blazer throughout the shoot though). No extra accessories except my blue quilt handbag and the faux snakeskin shoes. P.S- I love my tight Brandy/box braids.

See more pictures and outfit details below:



 









Blouse: Esmeralda. 
Trousers: Atmosphere for Primark -£5.00
Blazer: River Island- NGN4,000
Shoes: Jinnika - Gifted.
Bag:  Random store, Finsbury Park- £20.00


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


                           





You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. The print suits you well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finsbury Park was definitely ur bestie in London. Next time you are here, try Stratford and wood green. Tank me later

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy.. I've actually shopped in wood green. Loved it. Stratford will be my nxt stop. Thanks.

      Delete
  4. I love your shirt. Lovely blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all I would like to say fantastic blog! I had a quick
    question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind. I was interested
    to know how you center yourself and clear your mind before
    writing. I've had a tough time clearing my mind in getting my ideas out.
    I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to be lost just trying to
    figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Cheers!

    Here is my web blog :: BokUScroger

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!