COLOUR FRENZY!

14:02




Hey guys! Trust you're all looking forward to the weekend even after a loong holiday. Lol.
Today's post is one of my favorites till date. This jumpsuit was a gift from my mum and i really really adore the colours. I've tried searching for the exact thing online but didn't get much results. However, if you are in the US, you can check JCPenny where she purchased it. And for those of you in Naija, I have some Jumia links below as they share some similarities with the one I'm wearing. Pairing it with this electric blue blazer made it even brighter and the entire outfit combination has an 80's vibe to it. Its a great outfit for a day out with friends. 
See more pics and outfit details below:

















Jumpsuit: Julie's Closet -Similar here
here and here on Jumia.
Blazer: H&M- £15.00. Similar here and here
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins- NGN6,000. Similar here and on Konga here
Sunglasses: Primark- £2.00 which is roughly NGN500!!!!!

Do you love this outfit as much as i do? Let me know in the comment section below.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
 

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I'm still the silent anonymous...lol. Alma, u need to get bigger with this blog pls. there's no post that I don't like. All fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww. Thanks a lot. I'm working on making it bigger and better. Thanks again.

      Delete
  2. this is my fave look so far, would never have thought of combining these colours but it turns out great.
    keep it up girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duns girl, thanks. Explore the world of colours. Lol.

      Delete
  3. We love it! So gorge and effortlessly confident.
    Love, TSS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...You guys are awesome...

      Delete
  4. Very gorgeous look.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!