DENIM ON FUSCHIA

16:31


Its the mid week again. Yayy! Today's look is something I've had in my head for a while. Pink is one of my favourite colours and this little peplum dress is one of those untouchable items in my wardrobe. I hardly wear it so I decided to do a post on it today. I'm crazy about this cute sleeveless denim jacket I purchased recently. Its such a major fashion staple in my wardrobe and it gives this outfit an edgy look. Completed the look with a hot pair of purple wedges. This should be nice for an evening/night out on the town.

See more pictures and outfit details below:
















Dress: NGN4,000. Find something similar here
Denim jacket: Mr Price -NGN3,300. Get here
Neckpiece: Gifted.
Wristwatch: Orlando
Sunglasses: Louis Vuitton- Gifted but i think it retails for about NGN6,000
Shoes: Carrano. Gifted. Find something similar here

You like? Leave a comment, I love hearing from you.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. I need to to thank you for this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it.
    I have you book-marked to look at new stuff you post…

    Here is my homepage; jogger

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!