MINT AND PEPLUM

16:04



Hey guys! I'm so sorry for being away from my blog for a while. Been really busy with work so I couldn't really do shoots. But hey, I'm back in the 'blogger mode'. Lol.
Over time, I have fallen in love with the colour 'mint green'. Its a really pretty pastel shade and suits my skin tone so well. Which is why I couldn't resist this beautiful top when i saw it. I literally yanked it off the racks without thinking twice. We all know the great benefits of the peplum trend, the ladies can testify to this. It does well in hiding your mid-section.. My favourite part on this piece should be the black lace, very sultry. You can go for a chic formal look like I did with a pencil skirt or go a bit casual with a pair of jeans. Accessorized with a black clutch and black ankle strap sandals. I adore these sandals by the way.

See outfit details and more photos after the cut:
















I don't know what was tickling me here o!

Top: InStyle, Finsbury Park - £7.00. Similar here
Skirt: Evita - £10.00
Shoes: Spotted - NGN5,500. Get here on Konga
Purse: Victoria's Secret - £10.00.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Peace, love and cupcakes! 

 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love that top.. Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. U and ur favourite finsbury park

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 4!

    Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look forward to all your posts!
    Carry on the great work!

    My weblog - AhmedJCasali

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!