MIXING PATTERNS

13:49



Hey guys, before heading on to today's outfit post, I would want to hint a bit on self-confidence. If you follow me on Twitter, you would see that I take out a few minutes in a week or so to rant a little about random topics. We are in the age of the social media and as such so many people are trying so hard to be everything they see online.
From Facebook to Instagram, people especially ladies are having sleepless nights keeping up with the trends and lifestyle of social media celebrities. Many times, they feel that they don't look good enough or wonder why it looks like someone has a better life than they do. One word for you guys, STOP okay? Its not worth it. Every human being has something special about them. Work towards bringing yours out for the whole world to see too. Many of the things we see on Instagram especially are just people hiding behind the facade of pictures without posting their difficulties and challenges. Don't be intimidated, brace up, love yourself, focus on your passions, have fun, love freely and just live a happy life. Only then can you have confidence in yourself and trust me, when you are soaked in your self-confidence, it shows!

Okay, today I'm mixing prints with my outfit. I paired a checkered shirt with a polka dot skirt. This look made me feel extremely girly and I'm fast becoming a lover of skater skirts. I think the last time I rocked them would have to be in my early teenage years. I went minimal with accessories, wearing pearl stud earrings, a quilted purse and my favourite white shoes. You could wear this during the weekend for a fun day out. I'll leave links to the outfit details below as usual. Trust me to hook you guys up with the cutest affordable pieces.



















Shirt: JCPenny- NGN3,895. Here on Jumia or similar here
Skirt: Mr Price- NGN2,100. Click here
Purse: Random buy- NGN5,000. Similar here and here
Shoes: Anne Michelle- NGN7,500 (@theshoeshopnig or similar here. This one here is named after me. Lol.
Earrings: Mr Price
Wristwatch: Sekonda.
On my lips: Zaron Lipstick in Lunar.


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Not bad at all. I love the picture of the girl posted above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely writeup on self confidence. Love your skirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Miss Sole. I am an ardent reader of your blog. Love it.

      Delete
  4. Hi, I do think this is an excellent fashion website.
    I stumbled upon it ;) I am going to come back often since I bookmarked
    it. Fashion and style is the best way to let everyone know how you feel, please continue to guide other
    people.

    my web page - blogger

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Looking too adorable in polka!!

    www.stylebudske.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!