DASHIKI DRESS

15:04



So a while ago my dad was away for a whole month and trust him to return with a goodie or two. This pretty dress was my gift from him and I like that it is not the usual dashiki style in tops and straight dresses. I've worn this casually but I thought to dress it up a bit. I figured this will go well with an edgy pair of shoes so I opted for these caged heels and a vintage mini-bag. I took these photos myself! Yippie!












Do you have any trendy dashiki piece? Tell me how you style them in the comment section below.

Dress: Gift from Mombassa, Kenya. Similar here .
Shoes: Old. Similar here , here and here
Mini bag: Vintage. Similar here
Sunglasses: Boo's collection. Similar here and here
Bracelets: Gifted.
On my lips: MAC lipstick in 'Diva' 


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

21 comments

  1. You killed this look, Alma. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. Love those shoes..x.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look lovely dear. love the dress on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty dress, the colors and cut is great on you!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see your Thursday for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress! Its so unique.not like the usual ones I see around. Stunning pictures and your shoes are bringing sexy back!

    evitaspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you darl. Same thing I love about it, its a bit uncommon.
      Thanks for always leaving a kind comment. You rock.

      Delete
  6. Love the bright colors! I wish we were still in summer weather here!
    Thanks for linking up with us on Start the Week Stylish
    - Ana Luiza
    The Northwest Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving this bright colored dress on you! So fun

    http://michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful dress, looks very cheerful!
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hawt Hawt Hawt. Love that it's a different style.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous dress and very stylish young lady!!
    IBESTBUYSELL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the beautiful pattern, colors and the cute smiling lady.
    african ankara print |
    sequin fabric wholesale | african print

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!