ALL ABOUT THOSE STRIPES

13:13




Hey guys! I love prints if you know me well. I was recently sent this striped body con dress from SheIn. These guys have remained loyal mehn and I couldn’t be happier. Love the selection of colours and the zip detailing at the back. I love how it came out looking gorgeous.
Where would you rock this to?  Work or Church? Leave your comments below















Do you know you can be a follower of my blog. You can become the first to know when I upload a new post by getting notifications once I publish. Cool right? Fill in the 'Follow by E-mail' column on the right side of the blog. 


Dress: SheIn. Get here
Shoes: Zara- My sister's closet. Similar here and here
Bag: Konga- NGN8,900. Similar here
On my lips: Tara Lipstick in 'Hajiya'

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Love it, will rock it to both church n work. Biah Ngur why haven't ur background changes?? Pack ur time oooooh 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I was therr one weekend and decided to shoot jor. You'll see changes soon.

      Delete
  2. I am hooked to your blog now, this is so me affordable prices n cheap stuffs n look good,I Ave always wanted to blog about fashion n lifestyle God give me grace
    😥 anyways great job n I love the dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being here, Ejiro. You can always start your blog, its never too late.

      Delete
  3. I would rock it both to church and the office. Moreover I'm a fan of dresses now, can't deal with all this heat. By the way I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much dear. I should be checking out yours very soon.

      Delete
  4. I just got hooked to your blog. What is the process for ordering on the Shein website ie payment,delivery process etc?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Uzoma, thank you for getting HOOKED! For SheIn, you pay online,shipping takes a little over three weeks, package is delivered to your local post office. The post office will contact you when its ready for pickup so be sure all your shipping details are correct.

      Delete
  5. Alma u wear almost all makeup products... I like dt, not dos fashion bloggers dt will only wear mac wen not everyone can afford strictly mac products..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loool. Thanks Alexandra. I know not everyone can afford high-end products. That is the essence of this blog..

      Delete
  6. Hi, I'm so glad I found your blog. Great job! Pls keep it up. Ordered this dress because of you and I love it! You have a new fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?? Wow thank you so much. I'll love to see you rocking that dress. Enjoy!

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!