BLAZER ME PRETTY

14:11



Oh my goodness I cannot even believe how much buzz my blog has been getting in the last one week. BellaNaija shared my post on the wedding tips and its been a fantastic ride ever since. Blog views have skyrocketed with more comments than I can even respond to. Above all, a lot of people were seriously inspired and I cannot be happier. 
Wow, thank you guys for the support. I am happy to announce that my affordable wedding planning services have been launched. THE WEDDING CHEAPSKATE is now live. Follow @theweddingcheapskate to hire me as your planner or contact me for affordable bouquets. As time goes on, we will be adding more services to the bunch.

Ever wondered what to do with that over-sized blazer in your wardrobe? Make it casual. I paired mine with a pair of sky blue skinny jeans. Its a very chic look when you want to look casual but serious. Oh this hair be giving a girl soo much life. Scroll down to see where I got it from.
















Blazer: Amanda Scott- Gifted. 
Jeans: Old- Gifted. 
Shoes: A.N.A- Gifted. Similar here
Bag: Mofe's wardrobe. Similar here
Sunglasses: Lagos Traffic- NGN1,500. Similar here and here
Wig: Wuse Market- NGN3,000
On my lips: Clinique Lipstick in 'Matte Crimson'

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️


You Might Also Like

22 comments

  1. Nice outfit. .I have a similar wig and it gives so much life lol. I love you for your simplicity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sylvia. Pls rock the hell out of your wig o! Thanks a bunch dearie! Less is more.

      Delete
  2. Yay girl, congrats on your Wedding, your blog buzz and your new business. I love this vintage look, especially the blazer and it pairs so well with your leopard print heels. I also love how your hair takes the look to another level. Perfect edit on the pictures as well.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot, Sarah. A girl needs to step up this blogging game.

      Delete
  3. OMG, i loooooooooooooove d hair Rastafarian chic. Biah Ngur e diah nuife abeg change ur background to ur lovely peach cottage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks darl. Hehehehehe! Biko I still like this background like that.

      Delete
  4. nice......would it go with a particular kind of skirt

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about the gorgeous cuff on your arm. Where is it from pleasee?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I skipped that part yea? A friend gave it to me as a gift. Sowie!!!

      Delete
  6. Lovely outfit dear!I so much love ur realness and humility(and still awesome)pls keep it up dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks a bunch. Its much easier to be 100% real.

      Delete
  7. Alma I have ds oversized blue with leopard print sleeves blazer, gifted by a friend, wore it once for my project defence I know I didn't make it work, m gon try it out again n send I pics via mail. Hope if I pull it out u'll share d post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alexandra, make it work. I haven't started features yet though! But I will be pleased to see it.

      Delete
  8. congrats on your wedding hon....looking forward to using your tips whenever i get hooked...lol

    http://www.thelmahillz.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I so much luv Alma Ngur lol,still wondering y.... U re jst too real kai,nyc out fit darl,u rock!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww. Love you right back! Thank you so much dear.

      Delete
  10. You wear this blazer so well! Love how you styled it!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!