FRINGE-TASTIC

14:06



Trust me, this is not something I thought I would ever wear. I usually don't follow trends so the fringe craze did not appeal to me. However when I was gifted this casual fringe black and white dress, I became hooked and I felt like a rock star.
I wanted to keep the black theme going on so I wore black leggings for decency sake and black cage sandals. Looking back now I should have added some sort of jacket, blazer or something. But its alright. What are your thoughts? Would your rock the fringe trend?








Dress: Asos- Gifted. Very similar here
Leggings: Primark- £3.00
Shoes: Old. Similar here , here and here 
Cuff: Gifted. Similar here
Sunglasses: Lagos traffic- NGN1,500. Similar here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️




You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Sometimes it is fun to discover things you dont think you would wear. Love it with the leggings!
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time to your blog and I love this fringe number on You and the HAIR!!!!!. I will be back to read more. . .

    http://www.madamtoomuch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much MZ Neti. Can't wait to have you back.

      Delete
  3. Really love how you styled the fringe piece. So perfect for summertime. You look great!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Whitney. I'll be wearing it a lot!

      Delete
  4. Girl you are a diva! I love those heels!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE, perfect dress on you!
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun fringe! I would want to dance in a top like this

    www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!