ANKARA COLOUR BLOCK SKIRT

15:28

Hey guys! Its another style post day and its all about ankara again. Can't you tell I am obsessed??? How many more posts do I have to do for you to know this fact. Lol. Hey...just goofing around but yea I am super excited about today's post featuring this beautiful colour block skirt from SGTC Clothing. I recently talked about the brand here and trust me there is even much more to come from them.

This skirt is one of their best sellers and I was glad to see it included in my package. I didn't want to style it with a plain top and trust me it was a struggle finding something to match it. So I just damned the consequences and decided to take a risk by pairing the skirt with an ankara top in a different fabric, colour and print. I hoped I wasn't committing a huge fashion faux pas but alas anything goes with mixing prints as long as ankara is involved. A hat and pink mirrored shades just brought the entire look together.....oh and plus my bright red lip.
Peep my neon shoes accessorised with shoe brooches from Jedi & Co, another good Naija brand. Also, my ankara bracelet from Luverdi gave the look a complete African vibe. Yayyy to Nigerian brands! They are really doing so good and I am super proud to keep letting you guys in on all of them.


What do you think about this Afrocentric look? The enviroment makes it look very tropical too! How do you like the photos?? Jesse keeps killing it every single time, I am soo proud of him. Let me know your thoughts below and if you love the skirt, get yours from SGTC Clothing and tell them Alma sent you.

Skirt: SGTC Clothing-NGN9,000. Get here
Top: Old
Shoes: New Look. Similar here
Shoe brooch: Jedi & Co. Get here
Hat: RoseGal. Get here
Sunnies: Shein. Get here


Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. You look fabulous!


    www.stitchadress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The skirt is beautiful though honestly quite pricer than expected. Credits to Jesse, we bloggers can only dream of having a photographer bae.

    http://www.princessaudu.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea a bit on the high side I agree. But it is great quality. Jesse is amazeballs!!!

      Delete
  3. Super outfit, great bold colours. Jacqui
    mummabstylish

    ReplyDelete
  4. This print mixing is seriously GORGEOUS! You are killing this look; love it!!!
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much. Glad it turned out great!

      Delete
  5. The pictures are so dreamy, I love the ankara skirt and the print mix is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right??? Seems very tropical. Thanks a lot dear.

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!