NAIJA BRANDS: FLAWLESS IVY MAKEUP | FIRST IMPRESSIONS

15:13

Hey my loves. In today's video, I am testing out new makeup from a new Nigerian brand, Flawless Ivy Makeup. Pretty awesome right? I will also be giving away some products from the brand so make sure you watch till the end to see all the details. Winners will be announced next week on my Instagram so stay tuned. Do not forget to SUBSCRIBE to my channel. It would really mean a lot. And also give the video a thumbs up if you enjoy watching it. 


Follow me on Instagram: @thestylecheapskate
SNAPCHAT: stylecheapskate 
TWITTER: @stylecheapskate 
FACEBOOK: Alma Ojugbana-Ngur 

For PR, Collaborations and Reviews: almaspice@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!