DISAPPOINTING PRODUCTS | PRODUCTS I REGRET BUYING!!!

10:40

Hey my loves! Today’s video is a bit on the negative side and I will be talking about makeup and skincare products that I haven’t been loving. This video has been long overdue and it should be fun. 
DISCLAIMER: Please bear in mind that this is not to bash any brand because I do love other products some of these brands carry. With that being said I hope you enjoy and don’t forget to give this video a big thumbs and SUBSCRIBE to my channel if you haven’t already!


Follow me on Instagram: @thestylecheapskate
SNAPCHAT: stylecheapskate 
TWITTER: @stylecheapskate 
FACEBOOK: Alma Ojugbana-Ngur 

For PR, Collaborations and Reviews: almaspice@gmail.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You are brave to write about bad buys. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!