PLAID MAXI DRESS X THE BERET TREND

13:42

Hello guys! Super thankful the weekend is here again yea? I couldn't put up any style post all week but I knew I had to do so just right before the week runs out! I am literally overwhelmed with items I need to style but I am having so much fun doing it anyway. The passion is what drives me and keeps me going. Let's talk about a trend that has been going round the fashion streets for a while now. The beret trend goes way back and I mean wayyy back. I remember wearing berets in high school and also sometime during my university days. Right now, everyone is going crazy about it all over again. I used to own berets in pink, grey and beige and I have literally dug them out from my closet to start rocking them again. Prepare to see them on the blog ASAP!
I recently got this one in black because I needed to style it with this gorgeous dress. If there is a brand I have been collaborating with for the longest time, it just has to be SheIn. To see all the items I have styled from them, click here! I love the quality material used in making this dress and it is also quite stretchy. The print is super gorgeous. The plaid/check pattern is also back on trend right now and let's just say I really love the mixture of black and red.
I wore this outfit on a Sunday to church after which I attended the Zaron Meet and Greet here in Abuja. I will have clips from that event in my next vlog so stay glued to my Youtube channel here. Very moderate styling because the dress is just so vibrant. I didn't plan to wear yellow sandals with this outfit though, let's just say, it just happened. Lol! Added my favourite pair of shades and I was good to go.




Do you love this dress as much as I do? What are your thoughts on this vibrant daring look? Let me know in the comment section below!

P.S- Super thankful to my hubby for these photos. He kills it every time! 💖

Dress: SheIn- Get here
Shoes: Jumia- Get  here
Sunnies: SammyDress- Similar here
Beret: Garki Market- NGN800.

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That plaid is fierce! It makes such a statement. I also love the beret on you!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very fierce I must add! Thanks a lot Ruth!

      Delete

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!