PETER PAN POLKA DOT DRESS

14:34

Hey guys! I know, I know, I'm late with some content this week. But hey I'm here now and it is another style post day. How many distinct styles can you spot in this dress I'm wearing today? I'll make it easy for you, it is a combination of two styles I absolutely love; polka dots and the evergreen peter pan collar. I also love that I can wear this dress in any way I like; with heels or flats depending on the occasion.

I wanted a pop of white to match the white polka dots so I went with my white court shoes and added shoe brooches to jazz it up a bit more. My tropical mirrored shades also added some spice to the look.





SHOP MY LOOK

Dress: SheIn. Get here
Shoes: The Shoe Shop. Get here
Shoe Brooches: Jedi & Co. Get here
Bag: Old
Sunnies: Gifted. Similar here

Thanks for stopping by..❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please drop your comments here. I love hearing from you! Also, tick the 'Notify Me' box if you want to be notified when I reply your message!